Sunday, June 10, 2007

Star Wars Celebration IV

Here are some photos I took at Star Wars Celebration IV.

3st
The Three Stormtroopers.



amy-h
Amy Allen and some Star Wars geek



helmet1
Cameron Tiede Vader helmet.



shag
Shag Vader helmet.



r-m
My friends Robbin and Miles. I was glad to find out that other than myself, Miles is also scared of Darth Vader and Stormtroppers. So I'm in good company.



leiashirt
This guy liked my Leia drawing so much he risked the wrath of Lucasfilm lawyers and put it on a T-shirt.



olivia1
Attack of the Show's Olivia Munn was there in a Slave Leia costume.



olivia2



olivia3



olivia4



olivia5
Apparently I had nothing better to do than to take photos of Olivia.



btropper
The black Stormtropper (who the other Stormtroppers don't like talking about).



trooper
Stormtroppers hate Gun Fu.

3 comments:

COMIKXGUY said...

nice pics star wars geek :)

and olivia?... come to butthead

i didn't know nike was supporting the empire? so that's where they got all their cheap labor:)

so drawings of olivia and amy?

Anonymous said...

well done, man!!!

Howard Shum said...

comikxguy - Thanks. Scroll down for a drawing of Amy.

Teo - grazie!