Thursday, March 06, 2008

Saywer and The Bank Job


Here's Josh Holloway as Sawyer from "Lost" (or should I call him James?).

I saw "The Bank Job" earlier today. It's written by Dick Clement & Ian La Frenais and directed by Roger Donaldson. It's based on a true story about a bank heist in London in the early 1970s. It's pretty thrilling and I didn't have any knowledge of the true events so the contents of the safe deposit boxes that were stolen and the aftermath were all intriguing to me. Keep in mind that villains and corrupt folks put stuff in safe deposit boxes too. It stars Jason Statham who does a great job and is one of few modern actors who can convincingly portray a bad ass on screen.

2 comments:

axel#13 said...

Hey great looking blog! Hey will you be doing Wizard World L.A. next week?

Howard Shum said...

Thanks, Axel! I don't plan on going to Wizard World. I will be at the San Diego Comic-con.