Thursday, December 18, 2008

Look at My Thing


I did a Thing commission not too long ago. I added these colors digitally after the fact.

Looking for a good movie to see in theaters? Go see "Nothing but the Truth" which is cleverly written and directed by Rod Lurie. It has brilliant performances by Kate Beckinsale, Vera Farmiga, and Matt Dillon. A reporter outs a CIA agent in a news story and goes to jail when she won't reveal her source. This film could have easily fallen into cliche and predictability, but thankfully does not. The writing is smart and the characters are complex. Don't miss it.

2 comments:

Sean Galloway said...

Hey Howard!

Dude... this looks AWESOME! Great take on your thingy? hehehe The colors are wonderful, too.

I hope your Christmas was nice and relaxing, and you got some good eating in!

Man, I loved the present you gave me! Where did you get it?

COMIKXGUY said...

that's one big thang howard :)