Thursday, May 19, 2022

Kiell Smith-Bynoe and Charlotte Ritchie - Ghosts BBC

Ghosts on CBS is my favorite new comedy which made me reluctant to watch the original BBC version on HBO Max. I think the original British Office is great and have seen very episode. I find the American Office so inferior that I have not seen any episode beyond the first season. I was afraid if I start watching the British Ghosts, I would feel the same way about American Ghosts. I’ve watched the first season of the original Ghosts and am happy that I like them both. It’s similar in some ways, but different enough that it’s not a duplicate or in the case of the Office, a sad duplicate. I can see both Ghosts show existing in the same universe and can imagine Alison and Mike visiting Woodstone and vice versa with Sam and Jay. Here’s a drawing I did of Kiell Smith-Bynoe and Charlotte Ritchie as Mike and Alison.

No comments: